Youth Sports Trust
Youth Sports Trust are providing activities on YouTube for the children to do at home. (https://www.youtube.com/user/YouthSportTrust)
The different daily themes are below:
- Adventure Monday – This might involve getting children to do floor, wall climbing and map reading all within their living room
- Tuesday Play – Imaginative play utilising resources in the house to create games and activities to get active
- Wild Wednesday – Some high tempo competitive activities involving personal challenges
- Thinking Thursday – Introducing cognitive challenges for children through movement. Active noughts and crosses and introducing an element of competition – whether that be against themselves, the clock, their siblings or remotely with friends
- Fun Friday – A chance for children to let loose and have some fun. Dancing and doing what makes them feel good.
Every weekday at 5pm until the end of term (18 December), Youth Sport Trust are running a 30-minute online club for all children and young people to do some sport, develop skills and, most importantly, have fun!