Our Mission Statement
'Learning and growing together to achieve our best in the love of God'.
‘Learning and growing together to achieve our best in the love of God’ sums up our school vision that all children will have the opportunity to experience God’s love and fulfil their potential across the curriculum, valuing themselves and others, living out our Christian values in order to make a positive difference in the world. This is rooted in the scripture 'Train a child the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it'. Proverbs 22:6.
Our chosen values are celebrated throughout the school year and we aim to embed those values in each member of the school community: love, joy, peace, forgiveness, friendship, perseverance and justice
In order to prepare today’s children for tomorrow’s challenges, Rainford CE Primary Schools aims to achieve the following:
- Every child will be encouraged to understand the meaning and significance of faith, experience God’s love and develop the spirituality to enable them to live out our Christian values of love, joy, peace, friendship, forgiveness, perseverance and justice
- Every child will achieve their full potential through being a highly motivated, resilient and independent learner who embraces new experiences, has confidence to tackle challenges and go onto develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Every child will value themselves as a unique individual with special qualities and strengths developing self-discipline and honesty; taking responsibility for their own actions and appreciating their ability to make a positive difference in the world.
- Every child will appreciate and respect others, celebrate differences between individuals and groups and respect and care for God’s creation and the environment.
- Every child will be encouraged to make healthy choices and appreciate the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
In order to do this, we will constantly reflect the Christian ethos of our school in our relationships with our children, their families, our staff, the church and the wider community.