Working with us
Permanent, full time class teacher (KS2) and part time class teacher (EYFS)
Pay scale: M1-M6
‘Rainford CE is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners’ SIAMS 2017’
‘There is a caring and aspirational culture that helps staff and pupils work effectively together’
‘Staff are very appreciative of the development opportunities they have’ Ofsted 2017
The Governing Body of this successful Church of England Primary School are seeking two excellent primary teachers. We are looking for teacher swith recent and highly successful practice in the relevant key stage.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- commitment to the school’s Christian ethos
- be an excellent classroom practitioner committed to developing pupil potential
- have high standards and the ability to challenge all children
- be a strong team player and to work well individually
- have excellent communication skills and be able to work positively with children, parents and staff
- highly successful practice in relevant key stage
- commitment and ability to lead a subject
- Commitment to the wider life of the school
Liverpool Diocesan Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and, expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to 2 satisfactory references and verification of qualifications. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate with a children’s barred list check. You will also be required to complete a criminal self-disclosure form if you are short-listed for the post.
The application pack for this post is available from the School Office or website: https://www.rainfordcofe-pri.st-helens.sch.uk/page/working-with-us/
Completed application forms are to be returned directly to the school by Wednesday 29th June (noon) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit to the school: Thursday 23rd June (4pm)
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th June (noon)
Interview Dates: 4th to 6th July
Start Date of Post: 1st September 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter
Other job opportunities within our trust: